I thought there was a link to Pz8's rules

I thought there was a link to Pz8's rules

Manycubes
Administrator
Wasn't there a link to Pz8's rules somewhere on this forum? I can't seem to find it.

Re: I thought there was a link to Pz8's rules

Bob Blanchett
Administrator
all of the old links to material we have found are collected/archive in  the variants topic

http://pz8.2325069.n4.nabble.com/Archive-links-of-old-sites-to-download-pz8-rules-and-material-td213.html

Administrator
Thanks!

Yoinks that link doesn't appear to be working. Is there a new link?

Re: I thought there was a link to Pz8's rules

Bob Blanchett
Administrator
yeah the server moved so posted topic links may be out of date
the topic is still there in the rules variants subforum