Hello

panzer8
Administrator
Hello everybody and welcome to the Pz8 Forum!

Thank you for your interest about the rules.

Have fun and roll six!

---Pz8

Re: Hello

Shapur II
Hi Pz8

Great Idea.

Shap

Re: Hello

Jeff
Thanks for the forum and the rules.

Re: Hello

amalteser
Hi, I'm in :)

Re: Hello

AndyT
Hi - I'm in

I'll post my thoughts on the new draft 19th Century rules sometime soon.

Cheers,
Andy

Re: Hello

kodiakblair
At the final stage of a ridiculous 2mm project I started, 700 odd DBA bases of ridiculous.
So I'm about ready to start gaming again. Thanks for the move from Yahoo and the rules.

Cheers K.B

Re: Hello

Oddball
Wonderful idea

Re: Hello

sam_acw
Administrator
I'm here.

Will we copy all the old files across?

Re: Hello

jp22102000
I just discovered the rule set. Is anyone still here?

Re: Hello

karlosrolero
Hi there!

Just joined, I made a mod for Pz8 jet rules to add a small campaign mode, stats for planes and ATG. At the moment is just in spanish and untested, but that'll be corrected! Also, since I translated the rules to spanish, thsi way there'll be a spanish version for people to play! :D