Pz8 "Planes and mercs" rules in spanish (jet age)

Pz8 "Planes and mercs" rules in spanish (jet age)

karlosrolero
Hi there!

As said on the "hello" post, I made a translation to the Pz8 jet age rules to spanish. Also, I added AtG rules, and a campaign system. Its a bit "fill in the holes" and untested at the moment, but Ill be updating it. The english translation will be done once I have it a bit more polished and tested.

I hope you like them, and it's useful to spanish talking people who can't read english.Pz8_Rules.pdf

Re: Pz8 "Planes and mercs" rules in spanish (jet age)

Manycubes
Administrator
Nice addition!